Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Anchorage Farmers Market

Rafael and I decided to venture over to the local farmers market.
It was awesome but also so cold since its practically on the ocean shore. We ate some delightful baked goods and checked out some awesome local goods.
We wandered down 4th avenue and it a little feel for downtown Anchorage today. I can't wait til it starts I wa up more and more people start showing up.
I start my job tomorrow, which I m so excited about. I love my boss, Mary, already. She's so fun and nice and I can't wait to get her cafe up and going!!!!
Yesterday we were driving down the road an saw a moose right I the middle of the city. I love it!!!! Also, instead of having "speed bump" signs, they rock the "speed hump" signs and me being an immature child,I guess, laugh everytime I see one. Haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment