Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Alaska...

Oh my,
What have I got myself into??? My boss is rad, the city is new to me and makes me nervous but also makes me feel alive. I spent all day yesterday settin up car, apartment, cable, Internet and settling in. I'm figuring out the city pretty fast and I already love living downtown. There's a farmers market every weekend a few blocks from our place and in stoked to venture over there soon.
The last few months of my life have been hard and unfulfilling. The moment I stepped into the airport and left behind every comfort, my husband, family and state, I knew I was doing the right thing.
I know it's gonna be hard but I know it's also gonna be rad. I'm so stoked for all my new adventures and the cool people I will meet.
I hope to keep this blog up to date so everyone knows how it is goin.
Love you all and thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment